Sunday, June 1, 2008

Camera


Many times have I been shopping with Jennifer and thought to myself, Wow!  that's going to look good in our next Garage Sale.  Easy as it is to point the finger in one direction it always point back.  So I recently purchased a new camera.  Being tired of the old camera as that it was a point and shoot and that I have personally not been allowed to buy anything for myself in some time.  It is a Nikon D60 10 mega pixel SLR with an extra 55-200 mm lens and a accessories bag at no additional charge.  It was, like most purchases made by Jen or myself,  more of an impulse purchase.  I am hopeful that it will motivate me to take more pictures not only of my environment, but my family.  It was a great buy and I'm excited to play and educate myself.  Speaking of great buy I will be selling my old camera cheap.  So those of you in the market for a good used one shot camera let me know.  

No comments: