Friday, June 6, 2008

Anyone got a Joint?

Well, I find myself in a very painful position this morning. About a month ago I was invited to play in a softball league. Me, thinking this would be a good idea for some exercise (as much as softball will allow) and that I could get to know the people that Jen works with (it was setup through her company). The first couple of games were uneventful other that the fact that I'm out of shape and getting older. Last night however, was a blowout. No I literally blew out my knee and spent 4 hours in the Emergency Room only to be released with a splint, crutches, prescriptions and an order to report to my local orthopedic surgeon for an MRI. I guess time will tell what the official outcome will be, but by the way it feels I'm thinking Surgery is in my future. So back to my original question. Anyone got a Joint?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think that is over-doing it just to get a few days off of work. I so wish that had not happened to you - I can ALMOST feel your pain. I love you tons and am thinking about you.

Mandy said...

I am sorry that happened to you! Just have a few beers and it will feel better LMAO! How is Jen and cute little Kader doing? How long to you think you will not be at work? Oh that just makes me feel so bad:( I hope that you get feeling better. I love you and if you need anything let me know!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

We hope you are feeling better. Bob knows exactly how you feel. He hates getting older, but he especially hates FEELING older. Hope your back on both feet soon. Say Hi to Cade & Jen. We love you and miss you, Love, Cristy, Bob & all the boys.